I really feel like I used to be speaking about making collages not too long ago and a reader requested to see one. Right here’s the one one I’ve a photograph of. I used to be making an attempt to make a one thing that spoke to the ebook I’m writing (and self-publishing quickly). Collage is considered one of my favourite mediums partly as a result of it’s nostalgic for me since I made them on a regular basis in center college and highschool. All you want are previous magazines, scissors, glue and spare time. Attempt it! Thrift some magazines and be a part of my membership. 🙂
Listed here are ten (different) issues I’ve been loving currently.
1. I’ve talked about this on our podcast however I don’t assume I’ve talked about it right here but. We’re rewatching Star Trek the Subsequent Technology as our night TV present (until we now have a film we wish to see, however most nights we simply put this on). My dad watched it whereas I used to be rising up, so there’s quite a lot of nostalgia for me within the present. However as a former philosophy main I additionally simply actually prefer it in a nerdy, nerdy approach. My favourite episode to date is Season 2 Ep. 9 “The Measure of a Man” during which they’ve a path to determine if Knowledge can select his personal future, or is he human sufficient to have rights.
2. I not too long ago purchased myself a LED nail lamp for residence manicures and I’m INTO it. Helps your polish treatment a lot quicker which is nice as a result of I apparently can’t cease utilizing my fingers for any period of time and I at all times find yourself with smudges.
3. Purchased this cookbook for a children baking day I’m internet hosting quickly. It’s hilarious! So excellent for Halloween baking with children.
4. We’ve gotten so many good ebook suggestions from our podcast e mail field currently. Someday I spent over $100 on Thriftbooks simply shopping for issues our listeners really helpful as a result of all of them sounded so good! Right here’s a few of the listing: Geek Love, Full Darkish Home, The Enchanted April, The Golden Spoon, Small City Huge Magic, and The Useless Romantics.
5. Purchased this shirt in two colours—like it! Easy and reveals off necklaces effectively.
6. Elsie has a pair of these overalls and I instantly was like, ‘ship me the hyperlink.’ And when she did I purchased them in three colours. I really like overalls.
7. Our grandma has moved into the pink home! Excited to take Oscar over there tons this coming season!
8. Interested by making a mini Halloween wreath for our little free library outdoors my residence. She wants a number of decorations too, proper?
9. I had two ripe bananas the opposite day so I used this one banana banana bread recipe (double it) to make a dozen muffins.
10. Did you see that Jacki began a web site?! Like it a lot!
P.S. Listed here are a some latest posts in case you missed them.