I can’t even make this up! And no, it’s not April Idiot’s Day.
Apparently, an actual black bear has been noticed in a tree close to Massive Thunder Mountain Railroad in Frontierland. And no, this isn’t a Pooh bear or a bear from Nation Bear Jamboree.
When the Magic Kingdom opened this morning, three lands weren’t accessible: Adventureland, Frontierland and Liberty Sq.. The next rides are actually closed:
- Massive Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Walt Disney World Railroad – Frontierland
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Swiss Household Treehouse
- The Corridor of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Underneath the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Fee is working to relocate the bear. I’ll replace this publish when the rides are totally reopened and the park is again to regular.
Replace: Disney reopened the closed areas round 1:00 p.m., though the seek for the bear continues.
#Actual #black #bear #forces #closure #rides #Magic #Kingdom #Disney #World #Miles #Household