Good morning from Maine the place the solar is rising on what ought to be an incredible summer time day. Fortuitously, I am feeling significantly better than I did all through the week as a struggled with a depressing chilly that had me sleeping much more than regular and exercising quite a bit lower than regular. I did get out for just a few walks with my canine. On a type of walks we stopped to assist a salamander cross the highway (to get to the opposite aspect, clearly).
I hope that you simply had an incredible week. In the event you began faculty this week, I hope it went nicely. In the event you nonetheless have a bit extra trip, soak it up and revel in it earlier than the insanity of the varsity 12 months begins.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 5 Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Lecturers
2. 5 Instruments for Creating Routinely Scored Formative Assessments
3. Utilizing AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. Staying Organized With Google Drive Folder Descriptions
5. 5 Makes use of for Google Docs Apart from Essay Writing
6. Methods to Add Audio to Virtually Something in Google Workspace
7. A New Accessible PhET Simulation
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin Right now
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In the event you’re inquisitive about my life outdoors of training, you may observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In the event you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
#Audio #Assessments #Summer time #Chilly #Week #Evaluation