In April of 2024, I (Nick) might be talking at The Journey Summit in Toronto, Canada and there are only a couple of hours left to get early-bird pricing for these all for attending. Greg spoke eventually yr’s occasion and he not solely loved it very a lot but in addition picked up some helpful data. This convention is on the larger finish of the pricing spectrum, however for a number of hours longer you will get in a bit extra cheaply if it piques your curiosity.
Journey Summit Particulars
Along with my presentation, the schedule is filled with fascinating displays from many skilled audio system. Listed here are the first particulars of the occasion:
- Dates: April 26-28, 2024
- Location: Metro Toronto Conference Centre (MTCC) in Downtown Toronto, Canada
- Early Fowl (although 9/30/23): $349 CAD + taxes.
- Common (although 3/31/24): $399 CAD + taxes
- Final-Minute (by way of 4/25/24): $449 CAD + taxes
- Save $50 CAD with coupon code FREQUENTMILER (Frequent Miler will even earn a fee while you use this code). Alternatively, use this hyperlink to auto-populate the coupon: thetravelsummit.com/FREQUENTMILER. After taxes and the low cost are factored in, the entire involves $366.12 (~$270 USD) for an early chook ticket or $394.37 CAD (~$291 USD) for an everyday ticket.
- VIP Ticket: There may be additionally a VIP Ticket that will get you entry to an unique Friday night banquet with occasion hosts and audio system on the St. Regis Toronto, together with dinner and drinks, and different VIP perks over the weekend (I don’t but know what these might be). The VIP ticket prices $995 CAD.
- Ticket Inclusions:
- Entry to The Journey Summit Toronto 2024 on the Metro Toronto Conference Centre
- Keynote displays, panel discussions, and breakout periods throughout 2 days
- Networking with knowledgeable vacationers
- Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Saturday night get together (on the Westin Harbour Fortress Toronto.)
- Particular presents from main journey manufacturers
- Prize attracts and giveaways
- Video recordings of all displays
- Periods & Schedule: Discovered right here. Be aware that there will even trade friends readily available from Air Canada, Air France/KLM and BILT. This yr, attendees will select breakout periods from 4 key journey themes: The Factors Newbie, The Frequent Flyer, The Freedom Seeker, and The Content material Creator. The total listing of periods and occasion agenda could be discovered at https://thetravelsummit.com/#periods. Attendees will get entry to video recordings of the breakout periods after the occasion
- My subjects: I’ll be talking about Killer bank card combos and along with Josh Greenberg I’ll focus on Yr 2 with a Credit score Card: Preserve, Change, or Cancel?
- Checklist of Audio system: Discovered right here.
- VIP Ticket: What’s extra, buying a VIP Ticket will get you entry to an unique Friday night banquet with occasion hosts and audio system on the St. Regis Toronto, together with dinner and drinks, plus many different particular VIP perks to raise your expertise over the weekend.
Is it value it?
Readers all the time wonder if in-person occasions are value the price when it comes to the ticket worth and likewise the price of lodge and journey bills. That’s all the time a troublesome query to reply (largely as a result of the reply isn’t common). Personally, after I bought began in miles and factors, I had spent a couple of yr studying as a lot as I may after which I used to be within the midst of a yr of accumulating miles and factors when a buddy of a buddy advised me a couple of miles and factors convention. I hadn’t even recognized such a factor existed. I attended considering that I knew every part I wanted to know however curious to see what I may be lacking. Suffice it to say that there have been way more holes in my recreation than I had realized. My thoughts was blown — and some years later, I ended up right here at Frequent Miler.
Within the years since, I’ve all the time loved attending to miles-and-points occasions each for the camaraderie of being in a gaggle of parents with a typical curiosity and for the networking alternatives of constructing relationships with individuals who will help you succeed. Most of the greatest suggestions I’ve gotten through the years have been due to connections made at conferences like this.
The Journey Summit takes place in Canada, although many audio system are US-based, together with names readers could know like Spencer Howard of Straight to the Factors, Julia Menez of Geobreeze Journey, Senitra Horbrook of PointsTravelher (and previously of TPG), and Matt Kepnes of Nomadic Matt. You’ll additionally doubtless know a number of the Canadian names like fellow Boarding Space blogger Anshul Singh of Factors Miles and Bling and Ricky Zhang and the workforce from Prince of Journey. There are greater than 20 confirmed audio system to date.
When you’re new to the sport, I’m certain you’ll get a ton of worth out of a weekend of centered periods with top-notch audio system. And in the event you’re farther alongside, I anticipate that you simply’ll nonetheless study some new suggestions however you’ll even have an opportunity to hone your networking within the lobbies and social hours. As Greg has written earlier than, loads of issues on this recreation are simpler with a community of buddies ((journey with buddies, study underground manufactured spending suggestions, discover buddies with Hyatt Globalist standing who can share their advantages with you, discover out about offers that haven’t but hit the blogs, and many others.).
It’s laborious to check one convention towards one other and I’ve not but personally attended The Journey Summit, however I stay up for the possibility to attach with others who love the passion at this occasion. When you do be a part of me at this occasion, please cease me and say good day — I really like to satisfy readers!
#Early #chook #ends #Be a part of #Nick #Journey #Summit #Toronto #April