Information and notes from across the interweb:
- Is that this simply poor recreation concept, selecting a center seat when the aisle and window are open? I think that non-middles required a charge to assign.
That is 1000% unhinged habits. pic.twitter.com/gs40cebNvb
— Chris Munn (@chrisxmunn) September 7, 2023
- 3 ex-Cathay Pacific flight attendants jailed for as much as 6 months in Hong Kong for abusing worker journey scheme by accepting HK$90,000 in bribes
- Northern Pacific Airways was going to fly between the U.S. and Asia by way of Anchorage with used Boeing 757s. That’s some marketing strategy, however they noticed themselves changing into the low yield Icelandair of the Pacific. Their hopes of dropping cash that approach have been dashed by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and a ban of overflying Russia, making their routes not possible.
Now they’ve acquired a brand new identify… New Pacific Airways as a substitute of Northern Pacific Airways. It might simply be that they’ve settled the trademark lawsuit in opposition to them by BNSF, whose BNSF Railway had a company predecessor Northern Pacific till 1970.
— Seth Miller (@WandrMe) September 7, 2023
- Lady loses toe inside room at MGM Grand Las Vegas after she tells man $200 is ‘not sufficient’
- Recent meals returns to United Categorical, possibly that’ll lastly push American Airways to drop the Spicer Unhappy Containers?
- Ouch, however not totally unfair.
“Flying a Boeing 737 is like driving a ‘68 Chevy Impala with a semi-modern dashboard. We be aware that Boeing continues to experience on the coattails of its previous glory.” So says @BankofAmerica analyst Ron Epstein in a brand new report. @Boeing.
— Leeham Information and Evaluation (@LeehamNews) September 8, 2023
Extra From View from the Wing
#Prospects #Selecting #Airplane #Center #Seats #Hoping #Sit #Roundup #View #Wing