Wish to know what 2024 has in retailer for martech?
I’m not speaking about wild-eyed, hand-wavy, link-baity prognostications that proliferate in each year-end prediction season like that one Mariah Carey Christmas tune. I imply real-world, fact-based, happening-now developments that may inform your advertising and marketing operations and expertise technique for the subsequent 12 months.
On December 5, Frans Riemersma and I’ll launch a 50+ web page report on Martech for 2024. Primarily based on our analysis over the previous 6 months, it is going to present up to date empirical information on the present state of the martech market and look at main developments underway within the evolution of firms’ martech stacks.
- How a lot the martech panorama has grown — or shrunk? — since Could 2023
- Which martech classes are seeing probably the most new AI-native ventures
- How the composition of martech stacks have developed over the previous 5 years
- Why use case evaluation is essential to utilization and sensible consolidation
- Understanding aggregation on the information layer with cloud information warehouses
- How generative AI is defining the way forward for workflow and UI aggregation
You will be the primary to get this report and listen to our colourful shade commentary about it by becoming a member of us for a free webinar on Tuesday, December 5, at 11am EST (5pm CET and 8am PST). Join right here, and we’ll ship you the all-access hyperlink.
We’re grateful to GrowthLoop, mParticle, OfferFit, SAS, and Snowplow for sponsoring this — and to Goldcast for powering our groovy digital occasion. Their assist has enabled us to speculate on this analysis and make it freely accessible to you and the remainder of the martech neighborhood. Thanks additionally to Clearbit and G2 for offering enrichment information on the martech panorama.
Don’t miss this informative and entertaining session. Join now to get that all-access hyperlink, which you’ll view stay or on-demand for the remainder of December. Make our want come true. All we wish for martech is you.
#occur #martech #noBS #report #webinar #big #martech #nerds