I really like sport and American Airways has teased us with quite a few clues forward of asserting a quartet of recent worldwide routes tomorrow.
American Airways Teases New 2024 Worldwide Routes
In a transfer that copies what United has carried out for a pair years now, American Airways has launched a tantalizing teaser on social media with “clues” in regards to the new routes:
@IshrionA notes there are 5 boarding passes within the video above, providing 5 clues:
- American will fly from DFW to “someplace sizzling”
- American will fly from PHL to “someplace enjoyable”
- American will fly from PHL to “someplace new”
- American will fly from PHL to “someplace glitzy”
- American will fly from ORD to “someplace basic”
- Finnair already has a DFW-HEL flight, so I’m not certain that AA will add a flight of its personal to someplace “sizzling” as…effectively, you get it. I feel the “sizzling” vacation spot is Barcelona (BCN), which might increase AA’s Spain service from DFW to Madrid.
- The someplace “enjoyable” vacation spot from Philadelphia (PHL) will likely be Tokyo (in all probability HND over NRT). Journey to Japan has rebounded and this will likely be a take a look at to see if AA could be worthwhile on transpacific service from PHL.
- AA introduced service from Philadelphia to Marrakech (RAK) earlier than the pandemic, however by no means began it. I feel this would be the “new” vacation spot from Philadelphia.
- There’s a French flag within the video and I feel the “glitzy” vacation spot is PHL to Good (NCE).
- There’s additionally a Swiss flag within the video and I are likely to suppose the “basic” route will likely be Chicago (ORD) to Zurich (ZRH). This route has carried out effectively for United (although to be clear, I might suppose AA may attempt to deliver it again from New York JFK first, although).
We are going to discover out tomorrow – tell us your guess within the remark part under!
#Worldwide #Routes #American #Airways #Announce #Stay #Lets #Fly