There’s a new 30% switch bonus for transfers from Citi ThankYou factors to Virgin Atlantic Flying Membership. This might make among the finest makes use of of Virgin Atlantic factors considerably higher if yow will discover availability that matches your wants.
- By means of 11:59pm Japanese time on October 14, 2023, Citi ThankYou rewards is providing a 30% switch bonus when transferring factors to Virgin Atlantic Flying Membership
- Expires at 11:59pm Japanese Time on October 14, 2023
This will clearly be an incredible deal in case you’re capable of finding availability that matches your wants.
Listed below are some widespread finest makes use of of Virgin Atlantic factors — remember the fact that this deal means you’ll pay about 23% much less given the 30% switch bonus.
- ANA First Class from the US for 72.5K (West Coast) – 85K (East Coast). For a very long time, the sweetest of Virgin Factors candy spots was for First Class awards from the US to Japan on ANA. Sadly, Virgin devalued these awards in March 2023, however even with substantial will increase these awards are nonetheless a strong worth if not the superb worth they was. ANA has the most effective firstclass merchandise round, usually promoting for over $20,000. That is an unbelievable factors worth…particularly now that now you can e-book one-way awards for half the worth proven above. It is price noting that ANA flights cannot be booked on the VA web site, so it’s important to name or message by way of Twitter (see under).
- US to UK Economic system for 10K (East Coast) – 15K (West Coast). Virgin Factors can be utilized to fly to London at nice worth. Virgin Atlantic presents the identical pricing whether or not flying Delta or Virgin Atlantic, however charges are larger when flying Delta. Flying from the US to London for 10K to 15K throughout normal season is a cut price even after accounting for reasonable award charges ($150-225). Be aware that flights originating within the UK have significantly larger charges.
- Delta Enterprise from US to Europe for 50K. Virgin Factors can be utilized to e-book Delta enterprise class from the US to Europe for less than 50,000 factors a technique, with minimal surcharges when flying from the US. Flights to/from the UK and originating in Europe embody extraordinarily excessive award charges. Combined Associate Awards might be a superb worth as effectively.
- Air France or KLM flights inside Europe. Virgin Atlantic has nice charges for nonstop flights inside Europe on Air France or KLM. They cost between 4K and eight.5K for nonstop economic system flights beneath 1250 miles in distance (which is most inside Europe), and between 8K and 9K for enterprise class flights beneath 600 miles in distance. Particulars right here: Air France & KLM throughout Europe for much less.
It may also be price conserving your eye on the Virgin Pink app as Virgin Pink generally presents Virgin Voyages cruises for 80,000 or 100,000 factors for double occupancy. You’ll be able to hyperlink your Virgin Atlantic factors to Virgin Pink and redeem your Virgin Atlantic factors for a cruise. Simply watch out — clicking the redeem button redeems the factors immediately (we’ve had experiences from a number of readers who anticipated the web page to advance to indicate extra element earlier than a last double-confirmation, nevertheless it simply redeems your factors once you hit redeem). I’m not seeing any cruise offers in the mean time, however I’ll maintain a watch out for one through the validity of this switch bonus (not for me since these cruises are adults-only, however I’ll put up about it if I see these accessible).
We’ve got added this to our checklist of present level switch bonuses.
H/T: Award Pockets
#switch #bonus #Citi #Virgin #Atlantic #Flying #Membership